Monday, April 18, 2011

No money, Mo problems

Whats going on everyone, good morning to you all. Just wanted to say I am glad to be blessed with another day and share my thoughts/ opinions with you all. I love the new banner that the homie Steve designed for me, he is really good at design and putting stuff together. Last week, I heard back from another MMA site forum I discovered and am now one of their writers/ reporters making my way up the ladder. It's pretty cool that my fanfare for MMA is paying off by letting me cover it, I would love to be a full fledged sports journalist one day, so maybe this is a step in the right path.

You can visit the site I contribute to on the home page of The Upkick...GOOD SITES - USCS
You can also find Steve's (banner designer) web blog @ NERDGASM

No comments:

Post a Comment